Sunday, October 5, 2008

Stand Beside Me. Not Infront or Behind Me.

I need someone with stability. Someone who I can trust. Someone who I can grow with and not wait for. I can't wait for someone else to be an adult when I feel I am already there. I am over the drunken nights, over fears of cheating, over insecurities that there is a better looking younger woman for him. There will always be a younger better looking women. I need to come to terms with who I am and what I need out of this. They say all you need is love. I think love isn't always enough. You need someone who brings out the best in you. I have seen the worst I am capable of in this relationship. Jealousy, pain, chattered trust, tragedy, bitterness...lashing out. I know I am better then that. They say that you should be happy with a person that fulfills at least 80% of your criteria. I think you should never settle or have to tolerate certain behaviors and attributes. I just want to start my life. I am stalemated here. All of my girlfriends are married, or pregnant or with children, with careers. I need to find happiness. Those people that have suffered the most need happiness more than anyone else. I am going to be selfish and say that it is my time. It is my time to be happy. I need someone to stand beside me, not infront or behind me. Live by words that inspire you.

No comments: