Friday, October 3, 2008

Don't eat too much or you'll go to jail...



On a side funny note, a woman got fined for eating too much at a KFC yesterday. Ha ha ha, the police claimed she had gone over the 75 minute sitting time in the parking lot, meanwhile the employees had informed them that this woman had eaten 3 large fries, a fourteen piece bucket of chicken and a bunch of other stuff. The woman said she was sickened and insulted by the ticket because of all the business she gave KFC- at least 3 times a week. She'll be back. Gross.

I have this pen at work that has a lid you have to pull off- I have been counting the number of times that people have tried to 'click' the end of it or ask me how it works...is this old fashioned, for pens to have lids? I mean, not all pens are clicky pens....and another thing.. Every time I turn out of the lane way from work into the right lane on a two lane highway, if an Asian person is coming in the left lane, they honk at me, like I were turning in front of them....do Asians not understand the concept of a two lane highway? AHHH. I am not racist, but COME ON! Every time....never once has a white person laid on the horn because I turned into the right lane while they were coming in the left. Ok...this is an angry blog...I will be more positive next time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

As the police in Hamilton would say...there is a DUI ticket, there should be a DWA ticket - driving while Asian.