Wednesday, October 1, 2008

On the Right Track...

I just reposted some of my old notes from facebook that got a lot of feedback- I thought, why not give them a try on this new blog..thing...Anyway, I thought I would revert back to diary style for a moment and discuss the newest comings and goings of my daily life.
I headed up a marketing meeting at my work today, with a couple head honchos from the marketing industry- to discuss our new website, promotions, promotional videos for our sales center and our custom homes brochures. The president of the company was there along with his wife. Long story-short, I got a lot of positive feedback for my ideas and am looking forward to being head of our marketing projects. I have a collection of business cards and I think it is a great way to get my foot in the door. I have been considering going to Seneca for Commercial art/Creative Advertising for a couple of years now to get into logo design and the like. So I am starting to explore those interests. The only thing left is to start saving money to go back to school..which can be hard when people take $500 dollars our of your account because you are a victim of bank fraud from a skimming operation- yes, that's right- my life sucks. Another shitty thing is the fact that I bought a straightener off e-bay for $150 bucks and it stopped working the second time I used it and now the sellers are claiming there is no warranty on the item...we will see where that goes...I will bitch and moan until I either get my money back or they send me a new one. Anyway, I have been really tired this week. This weekend is the Markham fair and my parents are coming up to hang out...should be a nice low key weekend. So I need my rest- until next time...

No comments: